The newly developed KIT Stage1 combines the advantages of a Titanium & Steel Exhaust system, light and durable, with the race proven GET Power ECU perfectly mapped for the application.
GPA traction technology is ready to use simply by connecting the optional GPA Switch and allows you to choose between 10 different engine power assistance settings and tune the bike at best for any riding style or different track surface.
The specifically developed map for this KIT is developed by GET engineers and is proven on dyno as well as on track. The Kits are developed with the 2m/Max rule in mind. Finally the integrated WiFi-COM technology will give you the possibility to adjust the main engine parameters in function of your needs.
KIT STAGE1 (see application list):
- Athena Factory Exhaust (Titanium - Steel)
- GP1-EVO racing ECU
- (MAP1 for racing Exhaust + GPA set to position 0)
- (MAP2 for racing Exhaust + GPA set to position 5)
- MAP Switch
- WiFi-COM ready
- 2nd injector ready (see application list)
- WiFi-COM interface is included only for 2014> models